What is diamond painting and other frequently asked questions.
What is diamond painting?
Diamond painting is similar to painting by number, except that instead of using paint, you are using tiny, flat-backed rhinestones, crystals, or diamonds.
How to create beautiful diamond paintings?
You can download our easy to follow guide here: Diamond Painting Guide
Where can I buy diamond painting kits?
You can browse our store where you'll find plenty of designs to choose from. All the kits include everything you need to create beautiful art. Here's some of our most popular designs: Flower Diamond Painting Kit and Flower of Light, neon diamond painting.
Should I do a small or a big painting?
The bigger the painting the more details you'll get (think of a pixelated low grade image vs. HD image). Small sizes are better for beginners looking to get their first experience in diamond painting. Here's reference picture:
Steps for Diamond Painting:
- Lay out the canvas and study the symbols
- Choose one colored diamond to start with
- Make sure the flat side is down
- Peel back small part of the plastic covering the canvas (1-2 inches)
- Work from bottom to the top
- Apply a small amount of adhesive to the tip of the pen
- Gently press the diamond against the corresponding square on canvas
- Work one color at a time (Tip: avoid resting your hands against the canvas, it'' lose some of the stickiness)
- When finishing, cover the canvas with the plastic sheet that it came with
- Use the rolling pin (or a wine bottle, LOL) to press down any loose diamonds
- Put some weight on it for a few hours
- Peel the tape away
- It's ready to be gifted or put on the wall!
What is included in the kit?
- Canvas printed with design chart
- Diamonds of different colors
- Diamond applicator tool
- Tube of wax/glue
Where do you ship from?
We source from reliable vendors of the best quality from around the world and the shipping point of origin depends on where the item is being sourced from and the time of the year that your order is placed. Mostly in USA, Europe and East Asia.
What if the shipment is missing some diamonds?
We're here to help you! If the shipment doesn't have all the diamonds you need, we'll send them - for free! All you need to do is send us your order confirmation, numbers for the missing colors + amounts (in bags) and you're all set!
How long is the delivery?
Our delivery time usually takes 2-4 weeks. Some may take longer if your order includes popular items experiencing stock availability issues, the order can take between 4-6 weeks. Once your order leaves our warehouse it is then transported to our carrier's sort facility. You will receive a shipping confirmation email with the tracking information from our tracking system once the designated carrier has accepted the shipment and this tracking link will be dynamically updated by the carrier throughout the delivery process.
What currency do you charge in?
All prices are in USD (US Dollars).
Who is responsible for taxes and duties?
All applicable custom fees, taxes and duties are the sole responsibility of the customer. Custom authorities require that we state the value of your order directly on your package. It is at the sole discretion of custom agents to release your package. Please note, custom agents may delay delivery of some packages.
Do you have store locations or only an eCommerce store?
We currently do not have any physical store locations. We only sell online at the present time.
Where are you located?
We are located here in the beautiful city of Helsinki Finland.